Tuna sesame- Sencha crust
We first with the sauce.
Fresh soy sauce mayonnaise
100 gram mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lime Juice
2 teaspoon soy sauce
10 leaves cutted corianderPreparation
- Mix the ingredients together and chill in the frigde.
Tuna in cube shape, 3,9 – 4,7 inches
2 tablespoon sesame seed
1 tablespoon black sesame seed
1 tablespoon Japanese Sencha green tea leaves
1 teaspoon black pepper
20 gram thin sliced onion
- Mix the sesame seeds, pepper and Sencha together.
- Roll the tuna in the sesame- Sencha mix and cover it on 4 sides.
- Put oil in a pan and make sure the pan is hot. You can check this by putting just a little water in the pan. If it makes a hissing sound, it has the good temperature. Bake the tuna on every side around 1 minute.
- Cut the tuna into 1 cm slices.
- Divide the sliced tuna on top of thin sliced onion. Add the soy mayonnaise with the tuna.